It occurred to me that I haven’t posted anything in nearly a year. So here is a post. There’s not much in terms of actual content, but cut me some goddamned slack, at least it’s a step in the right direction.
- Actually, there is some new content under the Hyde Park dispatches. Go check ’em out, and there’s some more to come. Follow them on YouTube to see them well before I usually remember to add them to this page.
- About halfway through composing my second album of original cinematic music. I have high hopes for it.
- Had an idea for STUPERNATURAL 2. It’s just a title and a vague outline right now, but WHAT A TITLE.
- I’ve noticed a fair few glitches on the site (broken links, missing images, formatting that’s all over the place). They seem to appear at random, long after I’ve finished editing a page (like weeks/months after). I’m bitterly regretting switching to WordPress but it’s fucking done now and until I find something better, learn HTML or shoot myself in the face, this will have to do.
- Today is the first day of a fortnight off from work. I had been planning to shoot a couple of episodes of a web series I’m putting together, but that fell by the wayside after I remembered that I am shit at building props that cannot be improved by covering them in fake blood. So I’m gonna try and force myself to make some progress on getting WHITE LIE or SPACE TAXI off the ground. WHITE LIE should probably be the priority since people actually put money into it three years ago (thanks for guilting me about that, Facebook-On-This-Day feature).
And that’s all for now, but I’m gonna make an effort to post something fairly regularly. We’ll see what that is.